Thursday, January 17, 2013

Oh, what a week..

Thought I would just do a quick update-y thing.
This week has been a long one- the youngest has been sick and home the past few days. I've been trying to adjust to my new med with crappy results so far. Trying to plan an eating schedule so my blood sugar doesn't suddenly drastically drop is a pain! Just ask my daughter who spooned peanut butter into my mouth cause I was shaking so bad! Snuck up on me that time. Didn't help she was giggling at the time either...

I joined Lainey's Halloween Ornament SAL. This is what I've been working on- still deciding on how to do the finish. Halloween is one of my favorite seasons so I couldn't pass up making ornies for my little spooky tree. Here is a link to join if interested.
http://halloweenornamentsal.blogspot.com/2013/01/time-to-get-started.html

Well, the housework won't do itself- darn house brownies must be on strike again. Till next time, stay warm, stay healthy, and happy stitching :)
~Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment