Thursday, November 8, 2012

Snow Flurries and Fleece Pants

  Well, here I am posting my first blog on a cold and snowy(kinda) night. It's been lightly snowing for the past few hours and boy is it cold! I need to find my fingerless gloves to keep my hands warm when I stitch on my many projects. My cats are all curled up with their paws over their noses. So cute. My daughter and I have been sick for the past week and she's just getting over it. I, unfortunately have a ways to go. Blah. Sometimes I really hate being diabetic. I have had so many infections and nothing seems to keep them from coming back. Very frustrating. At least I can still do my cross stitch and other crafts, they help to keep me sane. Well, as sane as a single mom with a house full of furbabies, a pre-teen, and occassionally a teenager can be! Need  to go curl up under some warm blankies and get some sleep. I have to drive to NH to get my oldest tomoorrow for the weekend. She lives with her dad in Maine and graduates from high school in June 2013. In the process of getting her license, then maybe mom can take a break while she drives herself to Vermont...well, I can hope anyway!
Stay warm everyone and my thoughts and prayers are with all who were hit by Sandy, on this very cold, snowy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment