Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stitchy Fingers..

Wow, two posts in just as many days- there must be something wrong with me....haha.

Just wanted to do a quick post to show what I've been working on. I've had to force myself to do the housework (blech) cause all I seem to want to do is curl up with a comfy blanket and stitch. Not a horrible thing but the darn house brownies are on strike and the laundry won't do itself.

This is my progress so far on my Halloween SAL ornie. I know it won't take long to finish but I haven't decided how I want to finish finish it. Need to look thru my craft junk supplies to see what I have for ribbon, etc. Sorry about the lighting- the fabric is actually a much brighter yellow.

The other piece I have been working on is a Valentine one and I can't remember where I printed this out from, but I know its a blog I like to visit. Instead of using regular floss I decided to use some DMC flower thread that I have had hoarded stashed away for years. They don't make it anymore and I always wanted to use it. I'm doing this on some linen I found in my stash but don't know the count since it wasn't in a package but a plastic bag with other odds and ends. I'm not the most organized of crafters, lol.
Not the best photographer apparently either :P Oh well, I try.
Hope everyone is having a good week and staying warm. I'm off to look for something to stitch for an exchange. This should be fun...send a search party if I don't blog in a few days...

~Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment